The Fowl Life
Our website address is: https://thefowllife.com.
We can be reached via the contact us page.
Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
Other Information We Collect
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
- Payment Information volunteered by the consumer when making purchases in our online store.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
How Long We Keep Information
We may keep information that will collect for an unlimited period of time.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email or web form.
If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please click the unsubscribe link in the footer of every email we send.
All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, service names, page headers, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, scripts, and software, is the property of TFL Productions or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
These elements are our trademarks and trade dress, and they may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not licensed or approved by us.
This website or any portion of it may not be reproduced, copied, sold, framed, enclosed, used in metatags or hidden text, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of TFL Production. In addition, the website or any portion of it may not be used in any way that disparages or discredits Benelli USA or is likely to cause confusion among our customers.
Your Personal Account
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account and passwords associated with the use of this website and for all activities that occur under your account or password.
This website is not designed for, and should not be used by, persons under the age of 13. For more information, refer to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, enacted April 21, 2000.
TFL Productions reserves the right to refuse online service, terminate online accounts, and remove or edit online content at its sole discretion.
Visitors to this website may send emails and other communications to TFL Production as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, objectionable, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or injurious to third parties.
Your online communications to TFL Production are not permitted to contain or consist of software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, political campaigning, or any form of spam. You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of an email or other content. We reserve the right (but do not have the obligation) to remove or edit such submitted content.
TFL Production is not responsible or liable for any content you post. You will indemnify Benelli USA for any claims resulting from content you supply.
Reliability of Content
Our intent is for the content on this website to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that content of this website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
This website is provided by TFL Production on an as-is and as-available basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or content of this website. TFL Production does not warrant that this website, its servers, or email sent from this URL are free of viruses or harmful components. We will not be liable for damages of any kind in connection with the use of this website. You expressly agree that your use of this website is entirely at your own risk.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If those laws apply to you, you may have additional rights.
If you violate or threaten the intellectual property rights of TFL Productions, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Nevada. You consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other dispute relating to your visit to this website will be submitted to confidential arbitration in Reno, Nevada. Arbitration under this agreement will be conducted under the prevailing rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award will be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by law, no arbitration under this agreement may be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.