We are a creative production house with a team of talented individuals who’s goal is solely to create cutting-edge content for our partners and our nationally broadcast TV show. We are always looking for creative minds and individuals who have a passion for the outdoors, hunting and conservation.
Editor / Videographer
TFL Productions is looking to add a full-time editor/videographer to our production crew. We are an established production company going into our 10th year of producing a national broadcast hunting TV show. We also create commercials and viral social media content for some of the biggest names in the Outdoor Hunting Industry. Our headquarters is located in Sparks, Nevada but we work with videographers, photographers and other creative minds nationwide. There will be opportunities to travel and film at some of the best hunting locations across the country.
As Editor/Videographer, responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- All aspects of video editing
- Being able to operate video camera equipment and setup lighting
- Being self-driven and strive to improve your knowledge of video production
- Consistently produce high-quality video edits within demanding deadlines
- Work closely with a group of peers to collaborate on creative
- Expertise in non-linear editing platforms (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, Avid)
- Basic knowledge of motion graphics software (After Effects)
- Knowledge of professional video camera equipment
- Ability to self-manage and organize workloads around tight deadlines
- Open to travel and film outdoors at some of the best hunting locations across the country
Please provide a link to your portfolio.