Safari Club International is a US organization composed of hunters dedicated to protecting the freedom to hunt. SCI has more than 50,000 members and 180 local chapters. We are proud to be partnered with SCI and to help get the message out of what SCI does for all hunters including waterfowl hunters.
The mission of SCI is to protect the freedom to hunt and to promote wildlife conservation worldwide. The purposes of SCI are….
- To advocate, preserve and protect the rights of all hunters.
- To promote safe, legal and ethical hunting and related activities.
- To advocate within the limits imposed by law and regulation.
- To monitor, support, or otherwise take positions on local, national and international legislative, executive, judicial or organizational endeavors that foster and support SCI’s mission and purposes.
- To inform and educate the public concerning hunting and related activities.
SCI members help shape and promote the image of the hunter to the general public, through their words and actions. In addition to practicing ethical hunting while in the field, SCI members give back by participating in educational, civic, conservation, and humanitarian efforts across the globe.